"Let's Fight Ghost" journalist conference


"Let's Fight Ghost" Ok Taecyeon ♥ Kim Sohyun + Kwon Yul's identify will all be revealed from the second half
Source: Star News via NAVER

It was previewed that the drama "Let's Fight Ghost" will get more interesting from the second half of the story.

Cable channel  tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama "Let's Fight Ghost" held a journalist conference on the 8th. At the setting, Producer Park Junhwa, Ok Taecyeon, Kim Sohyun, Kwon Yul, Kang Kiyoung, Lee David, and others participated.



Female high school ghost Kim Sohyun and sloppy exorcist Ok Taecyeon combination stole the hearts of the fans of the original series from the very first episode. Kim Sohyun and Ok Taecyeon had a cut-throat first meeting, just like the title "Let's Fight Ghost." However, the two are drawing a romance as they meet other ghosts together.

Kim Sohyun said, ".... It was my first time expressing myself to a male partner actor, so I couldn't get the vibe when I first saw the script. I had no idea how I was supposed to act. However the director told me to let myself down, and Taecyeon worked well with me. We filmed while laughing a lot...."



Kim Sohyun and Ok Taecyeon's kiss scene became the center of disscussion. Ok Taecyeon nervously said, "The reactions were hot. I received many scolding text messages from my friends. I think our acting become more nature since we had a kiss scene from the start.... We crossed a big mountain from the start, so the rest felt like hills. As in for my case, I was more comfortable."

[+586 -23] OMG... That's awesome... I must watch. I was really curious about Kwon Yul's identity

[+418 -13] Ever since the second half, Bongpal and Hyunji's sweet and fresh chemistry.ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  They're so cute and lovelyã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  

[+409 -35] Kim Sohyun wasn't dead, but injured from an accident. Her soul is currently out of her body. Towards the end her soul will go back, but Ok Taecyeon will be put into a situation where he can't remember anything. But either way, it'll be a happy ending.

[+93 -4] What? Ok Taecyeon and Kim Sohyun are eleven years apart???? OMG It looked like just a few years... Anyways, this the drama I only watch! Looking forward to today!!!

[+82 -1] .... How is Ok Taecyeon super handsome?? I liked pretty looking idols when I was in highschool, but now I find tall and attractive male celebrities, like Ok Taecyeon, really coolã… ã…  Ok Taecyeon is really handsomeã… ã… 

[+79 -2] "Let's Fight Ghost is really fun. Ok Taecyeon's charms explode in "LFG"

[+78 -5] This drama is really fun and the acting is good

[+84 -9] Bongpal and Hyunji's chemistry is exploding these days~ Really fun!!!!!!

[+73 -6] As expected, ghost dramas like "Let's Fight Ghost" are the best in the summer

-



"Let's Fight Ghost," Actors's honey talk #RealGhost #KissScene #11Years
Source: OSEN via NAVER

tvN Monday - Tuesday "Let's Fight Ghost" team's actual atmosphere is humorous.

◇"During filming, there was an actual ghost."

It was the first time to reveal that there were frequent visits from ghost at the drama "Let's Fight Ghost" filming set. It wasn't clearly identified, but the staff and actors judge it was a "real ghost."

Taecyeon and Kwon Yul responded as well. Taecyeon said, "It was a scene with four people and there was a high pitched female voice. I though it was me, but it was a ghost."

◇Ok Taecyeon · Kim Sohyun kiss scene from the start... "Crossed a big mountain"

Park Junhwa provoked laughter after saying, "Despite their age difference, their mentality are similar."



◇ Ok Taecyeon · Kim Sohyun vs Kang Kiyoung · Lee David…'11years chemistry' 

Even before it aired, everyone knew that Ok Taecyeon and Kim Sohyun are 11 years apart. Doing romantic acting with a big age gap was just as difficult. Ok Taecyeon said, "I try my best to not feel the 11 year age gap."

Continuing, "From now on Bongpal (Ok Taecyeon) and Hyunji (Kim Sohyun)'s will work on their relationship and show a new image.... Therefore, I will try my best to not show true self. It'll be a big problem if it did."



#'ThreeMeals '…Taecyeon, "Melo with Kim Sohyun over Lee Soejin's shortcomings!"

The topic on the currently popular "Three Meals (Gochang edition) came up. The question "Which do you prefer, Lee Seojin's shortcomings or melo with Kim Sohyun?" had a given answer. 

Ok Taecyeon responded honestly, "I like acting with Kim Sohyun in 'Let's Fight Ghost' instead of listening to Lee Seojin's shortcomings in 'Three Meals.'" Before doing this project, I asked Lee Seojin for advice. He said he'll buy a food truck, but he didn't but it yet. I'm still waiting."

Continuing, Taecyeon admits his 'idiot(bingu)' character from "Three Meals" is the same as 'Park Bongpal.' Taecyeon said, "Through the program 'Three Meals' I think people saw my natural self. (The character Park Bongpal) He's no like 2PM's beastly idol, but more of an idiot(bingu). Even so, he sincerely acts. I am brighter than this.... I think people will understand as people watch the different colors from different projects."

[+225 -6] I sometimes think "Let's Fight Ghost" is Taecyeon's cooking show

[+202 -13] "Let's Fight Ghost" is so fun. Good luck everyone ❤ Good luck Kwon Yul ❤ 

[+137 -4] I'm enjoying it! It's nice to see their honey chemistry and teamworkã…Ž 

[+132 -6] PalJi couple are so lovely and I want to see them soon....

[+62 -2] I didn't think Kim Sohyun and Ok Taecyeon will look good together, but they honestly doㅜㅜ I knew noticed before, but Ok Taecyeon is extremely damn handsomeã…‹ He's tall and ripped. I think seeing him in person will be more dopeㅜㅜ 

[+51 -3] Oh yes! It airs today! This is so fun these days

[+51 -3] PalJi couple are so cute and lovely ã… ã… ã…  The two's visual and chemistry is the best and lovelyã… ã… ã…  .... Every Monday and Tuesday night, my heart will flutter and then get scared. I'm really enjoying the show! I think it is getting more and more interesting!! It must be difficult to film in this hot weather, so gain strength everyone!

[+46 -2] Bongpal and Hyunji are so lovely❤ Inrang and Cheonsang are hilarious ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ From now, I think the story behind the professor will be properly delivered

[+46 -3] This is a drama that I'm really enjoying. Taecyeon's gaze makes me think he's a good actor. Bongpal and Hyunji's chemistry is good.

-


Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment